ABOUND: Multi-purpose genetics bred for row crop farming methods
New West Genetics is pleased to introduce three new ABOUND hemp seed varieties for row crop farmers.
- ABOUND family of hemp varieties – specifically bred for row crop farmers
- Row Crop Farmers, key to the future of the hemp industry – enabling scalability to ensure a stable supply chain
- Row crop farmers trust superior, dependable seed genetics to ensure a successful crop
“Row crop production principles are the answer to a sustainable hemp industry and row crop farmers are vital to move the hemp industry to the next level by cultivating and producing high-quality hemp at scale,” said New West Genetics President Wendy Mosher.
ABOUND Varieties Demonstrate The Importance of Hemp Genetics
- Backed by seven years of research and development by breeders and geneticists with experience in corn and canola
- Enables two revenue streams – bred to produce both nutritious grain and high-CBD flower
- Greatly reduced labor costs increases return on investment
“My family and I have been looking for a grain, CBD and fiber variety that can be harvested using conventional row crop methods for a couple of years now, it seems like this variety has got it all together!” Ed Liegel, Supporting Hemp Agronomist, Driftless Extracts LLC.